Tokyo Organic Map


Organic restaurants and groceries.
Red: Not visited
Green: Visited, recommended
Blue: Visited
Dot: Detailed info available
View Larger Map

Monday, May 01, 2006

Half a metric century!

I'm exhausted, but I managed to make a new personal record: 31 miles. I went on a trip around Lawrence, very enjoyable. I ran into construction early on, outside of town to the north, and suddenly the mountain bike qualities seemed to come in handy - I had to ride through mud and down an uneven hill. However, that didn't last, and my front fork quickly choked in thick mud; I had to carry the stupid thing! Oh well.
It was nice ride, though I'm not sure how much I can handle on that mountain bike. I'm tired, but more than that, my body hurts from bouncing around too much.

Anyway, my route, a little over 31 miles.
Route

No comments: